How To Clean A Toilet
1. Put both lids of the toilet up.
2. Put 1/8 cup of pet shampoo
into the water
in the bowl.
3. Pick up the cat
and soothe him while you
carry him towards the bathroom.
4. In one smooth movement,
put the cat in the toilet and close the lid.
(You may need to stand on the lid.)
5. The cat will self-agitate and
make ample suds.
Never mind the
noises that come from the toilet.
The cat is actually enjoying this.
6. Flush the toilet three or four times.
This provides a 'power-wash' and rinse.
7. Have someone
open the front door of your home.
Be sure that there are
no people between the bathroom
and the front door.
8. Stand behind the toilet
as far as you can,
and quickly lift the lid.
9. The cat will rocket out of the toilet,
streak through the bathroom,
and run outside where
he will dry himself off.
10. Do not take this page serious.
It's meant to be humorous.
Crazy Web Pages